Social Media Community Guidelines
Tuque de Broue is pretty much always around! We post and monitor our social media accounts regularly and respond as soon as we can during our hours of operation. Sometimes though, we sleep, so we’ll ready your comments and messages when we wake up!
Follows and Likes
Tuque de Broue may follow and like social media accounts from its partners or other people. But, it doesn’t mean that you have to like them, nor does it imply an endorsement of any kind. We just like to like!
Retweets and Shares
Tuque de Broue wants to share content and messages with you that are relevant, interesting and sometimes just slly! Retweeting and sharing through shouldn’t be interpreted as an endorsement of the originator or of any organization mentioned in the message.
Comments and Replies
Tuque de Broue welcomes feedback and ideas from its followers and fans. We read them all! We will respond to all messages but cannot commit to responding to every comment! We love hearing about your adventures and getting your feedback, keep it coming!
Helps us protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, do not include any personal information (addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, etc), in your comments or replies.
Also, let’s remain polite and tasteful in our conversations! Tuque de Broue requests that you be respectful to ensure a positive experience for everyone involved. Comments should be clean, relevant and related to the posted topic. Let’s avoid aggressiveness and wickedness.
Tuque de Broue will not tolerate the following types of comments and messages:
- Offensive, profane, hateful, insulting, rude, abusive, aggressive, violent, obscene, explicit, pornographic or sexual comments;
- Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, age, creed, gender, marital status, socio-economic status, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation;
- Personal attacks and/or defamatory statements;
- Serious, unproven, unsupported, or inaccurate accusations;
- Messages for advertising/marketing purposes;
- Messages that conduct or encourage illegal activity;
- Information that could compromise public safety, security or operations;
- Messages that impersonate or misrepresent someone else;
- Comments containing spam or posted by anonymous or robot accounts; and,
- Unintelligible messages.
Tuque de Broue may delete posts, messages and comments or permanently ban or block a user on any or all of our channels for any violation of these guidelines. Users are ultimately responsible for their posts.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter